Yakitori Party (1 OF 3) Yakitori chicken and salad with ponzu sauce
• 2 medium cucumbers
• 3 carrots
• 4 radishes
• Sesame or olive oil for dressing
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1 small red onion
• 6 green onions
• 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs or
very firm tofu
• Canola oil
• Salt and pepper
Want to see this list on your smart phone?
Go to HungryGlobetrotter.com and select
Recipe & More
MEAL PREP STRATEGY AND TIPS
1. Marinate chicken.
2. Soak wooden skewers if using.
3. Peel and cut salad vegetables.
4. Prepare salad dressing.
5. Make soup per package instructions.
6. Broil or grill yakitori chicken skewers.
7. Dress salad and serve with soup and
skewers (plus ponzu sauce for dipping).
Note: This Ponzu is flavored with bonito
(fish), but vegetarians can substitute lemon
• Estimated prep and cook time: 70-80
• Meal can be divided in half to serve 2
instead of 4
• Tbsp. = tablespoon
• Tsp. = teaspoon