• 2 cups water
• 2 tbsp. canola or vegetable oil
• 2 cups Wholesome Kitchen Whole Grain Couscous with Fruit and Nut
• 1 tsp. Mediterranean Gourmet Ras-el-Hanout
• 1/3 cup chopped parsley (optional)
• Salt and pepper
1. Boil water in saucepan, add oil.
2. Stir in the couscous, Ras-el-Hanout and pepper.
3. Cover the pan, remove it from the heat and let the couscous rest for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley, if using.
6. Serve alongside tagine with harissa for extra heat.