Yakitori Party (2 OF 3): Salad with Yuzu Citrus Dressing ©2012
• 4 radishes
• 2 medium cucumbers, peeled
• 3 carrots, peeled
• 1/4 cup sesame or olive oil
• 1/2 cup Yamato Yuzu Ponzu
• Pinch black pepper
• Pinch salt
• 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
• Pinch of shichimi togarashi or more to taste (optional)
1. Using a mandolin or sharp knife, thinly slice the radishes.
2. Slice the cucumbers in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Using a mandoline or sharp knife, thinly slice the cucumbers into ribbons.
3. Cut the carrots into matchsticks and combine with cucumbers and radishes in a bowl.
4. Whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetables and toss gently.